About Jeroen Rouers
Jeroen has been a lawyer since 2009, specialising in business law in a broad sense and in insolvency law. He advises directors and shareholders and their companies on commercial and internal disputes, agreements and liability issues.
Jeroen has a lot of experience in the attachment and foreclosure practice. Because Jeroen has often litigated and advised on behalf of financial institutions (banks), he is also well versed in financing and securities regulations.
In addition, he is regularly appointed by the Court as an insolvency practitioner. He is resolute and pragmatic.
With this knowledge and experience, Jeroen also regularly helps companies in financial difficulties with legal advice on restructuring and relaunch.
- 2018: Specialist course ‘Financial Economics for Insolvency Lawyers’, Erasmus University Rotterdam
- 2017: Specialist course ‘Tackling insolvency fraud’, Insolvency Fraud Knowledge Platform
- 2016: Specialist course ‘Insolvency law’, INSOLAD/Grotius Academy
- 2009: Master’s degree in Dutch law, Maastricht University
- Member of the Association of Insolvency Lawyers (INSOLAD)
- Member of INSOL Europe
- Member of the Insolvency Fraud Knowledge Platform
- Member of DTA Nederland – Dutch Turnaround Association (knowledge network for restructuring professionals)
- Member of the Dutch Restructuring Association